TCIL is a full-service consulting firm offering comprehensive planning, design and construction supervision including training services in the following fields of specialization under this sector:
- Master plan, feasibility studies;
- Surveying, planning, designing, supervision and management of construction, inspection and testing;
- Economic and financial analysis, technical training, management of operation and maintenance, etc.
- Drainage surveys and evaluation, land drainage characteristics and drainage requirements identification;
- Water resources appraisal and use including water measurements, water quality/characteristics determination, suitability and requirements of water for irrigation;
- Planning of water use/watershed planning, design and construction supervision of gravity irrigation system, irrigation/drainage network, irrigation water management and command area development;
- Planning, design and operation of environmentally sustainable irrigation schemes under participatory approach involving beneficiaries at every stage of planning and implementation of project;
- Operation and maintenance of irrigation systems in using computerized water management system.
Dhaka Integrated Flood Protection Loan Project: Detailed Engineering Design and Construction Supervision, 1994-2000, Dhaka, Bangladesh, under ADB fund [ADB Loan No. 1124-BAN (SF)]
Detailed Engineering Design and Construction Supervision, and Project Management Consultancy Services of Dhaka Integrated Flood Protection Project (Bridging Services), 1992, Bangladesh, under ADB Fund [ADB Loan No. 1124-BAN (SF)]
Feasibility Study of Dhaka Integrated Flood Protection Project (FAP-8B), 1991, Bangladesh, under ADB Fund [ADB TA No. 1318-BAN]
Flood Action Plan 12: FCD/I Agricultural Study, 1991-1992, Bangladesh, under British ODA and JICA Fund
Flood Action Plan 13: Operation and Maintenance Study, 1991- 1992, Bangladesh, under British ODA and JICA Fund
Post-Evaluation Study of Baramanikdi Sub-Project under Small Scale Flood Control, Drainage and Irrigation Project, 1990, Faridpur, Bangladesh, under IFAD Fund [IFAD Loan No.137-BA]