Technoconsult International Limited (TCIL) commenced its journey from 1980 as a leading multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm in Bangladesh. TCIL consists of a pool of highly qualified experts who actively works with the clients to provide ingenious schemes to tackle a vast array of technical challenges. TCIL is always committed to maintain the highest ethical standard by working with honesty and in a responsible manner. At TCIL, we have client oriented focus which commits us to put them first in every decision making. We believe in working as a team at TCIL to achieve the best possible results to satisfy our clients. Most importantly, we care about the environment and aim to work alongside with nature rather than against it. So, preservation of natural habitat is one of our topmost priorities.
TCIL was established with the aim of assisting Bangladesh and other developing countries in their journey towards prosperity and progress. Among others, the major objectives, as has been identified, are:
- To provide technical assistance services to government, semi government, private sectors, financial institutions, and development partners.
- To work in cohesion with the government and the private enterprises in identifying areas of development, which are vital and crucial.
- To assist in strengthening the institutional capabilities of engineering, agricultural, industrial, energy, water, power, transport, communication and public health sectors, etc.
- To assist in rural, urban and regional project implementation.
- To establish linkages with and attract the affiliation of donor agencies.
- To strive for quality output of projects in respect of relevance and functionality, as well as economy.
To become a world class consulting company operating internationally.
“Our responsibility is to know our clients, know their needs, and know how best to meet those needs.”